Travel with styles with our VIP Chauffeur Services driven Brand New Nissan Almera Year 2018.
Terms & Conditions
Payment and Deposits
1. All prices are inclusive of 10% service charged.
2. Our payment terms for regular bookings are: All payments are due in full before any bookings.
3. For wedding bookings 50% deposit with the remaining balance due 14 days prior to the booking.
4. Any deviations to the original booking price, such as additional waiting time, extra hours, car parking, additional stops and address changes will be charged accordingly based on the additional waiting time fee and the distance of the address changes.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all payment made will be non-refundable.
2. If a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 12 hours from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all payment made will be non-refundable.
3. If a wedding booking is cancelled within 1 month from the start of the period of hire, the deposit will be non-refundable. If a wedding booking is cancelled within two weeks from the start of the period of hire, the full hire amount will still be charged to the customer.
4. If multiple vehicle bookings are cancelled by the Customer for any major social and business events, within 5 days from the start of the period of hire, 100% of all payment made will be non-refundable.
5. If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all payment made will be non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
• Arisz request a minimum of 12 hours’ notice for any online bookings.
• Early morning and midnight surcharge – 50% EXTRA CHARGES starting at 12 midnight until 7am.
• If you would like to book a car with less than 12 hours’ notice – Please call our help-line: +6011 31878293 / +6017 4235793.
• Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outwith our control.
• The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
• Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order – as well as any subsequent loss of earnings for the driver for the consequence of their vehicle being off the road.
• We may provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
• By supplying your email address, you permit Arisz to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
• We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
• Every effort will be made by Arisz Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
• Our Chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Customer at the time of booking.
• Arisz Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third-party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and Arisz shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
• Arisz will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavor to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or subcontracted vehicle(s) to the customer.
• Arisz Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behavior poses a threat either to the Chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
• Arisz maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
• Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.